This type of allergy causes nausea, pain, dizziness, depression and difficulties in sleeping and concentration among people who use electrical appliances or go near cell phone masts. Electronic smog is the continuously growing quantity of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), which, according to WHO estimates, affects up to three in every 100 people.
Mindboggling Range of Spectrum
The range of the electromagnetic spectrum is mind bogglingly vast. At one end of the scale are fields with frequencies of several seconds, and at the other frequencies of billions of times a second. The highest frequencies known are 50,000,000,000,000,000,000 Hertz (pulses per second). Scientists estimate that our daily exposure to radiation is 100 million times higher than it was in our grandparents’ time. Some people react to even very low levels of exposure, often to specific check more items. Our body goes through a lot of electric activity. It uses electric impulses to transmit signals between nerves.
Electromagnetic interferences can seriously affect these activities. Everyday electronic items such as television, radio, and microwave, create a magnetic field around them and can affect human body. And this level of smog will only steamwalletcodesgenerator increase further with advances in technology
Disruptive to Body鎶?Natural Energy Fields
Scientists have shown that EMRs can be disruptive to the human body鎶?own natural energy fields. Their waves are not blocked or weakened by objects in their way and they enter our body and upset its cellular function and biological processes. EMR can cause headaches, tiredness and even immune system disorders.
Appliances which have proximity to the human head, like electric hair dryers, shavers and bedside digital alarms, are more dangerous. This is the reason why sensitivity to a computer screen is common, as we sit near to them, but sensitivity to television sets is less common, as we are usually six or more feet away from them. The World Health Organization considers electronic smog 鎼妌e of the most common and fastest growing environmental influences.”
Too much electronic smog causes our body’s electric field to become unbalanced, to slow down, to darken in spots, to stagnate, resulting in sickness and premature death.
According to scientists, the electrical fields given off by a wide variety of household items, including computers, televisions, cookers, lamps and even wiring, charge minuscule particles in the air such as viruses, bacteria, allergens and highly toxic pollutants. These particles are tiny. Being less than 80 times the thickness of a human hair, they are constantly airborne and we breathe them in all the time.
Effects on Children
International Agency for Research on Cancer, a segment of the WHO, has classified electronic smog as a 鎼峯ssible human carcinogen?and the University of New York鎶?School of Public Health is of the opinion that electronic smog can cause up click this website to 30% of all childhood cancers. A study by the National Radiological Protection Board, UK, has linked electronic smog to leukemia in children.
The Health Protection Agency, Britain’s top health protection watchdog, has warned against the ill effects of Wi-Fi networks on children as this system is increasingly being set up in British schools.
Cell Phone Radiation
According to a Swedish study, because of intense usage of cell phones, the present generation of teenagers runs the risk of becoming senile by middle age. A study by Finnish scientists reported 40 percent increase in the risk of developing brain tumor for those using cell phones for over ten years. They are likely to be affected on that side of the head where they hold the phone to talk.
Most scientists agree that children below the age of eight should not be allowed to use a cell phone. Recent research has found a dangerous association between cell phone and a man鎶?sperm quality. It has been found that the more hours a man spends on his cell phone leads to lower sperm count and greater percentage of abnormal sperm.
Ways to Increase Resistance to EMR Damage
1. Increase intake of antioxidants, melatonin, vitamins B, C, E and folic acid as these are natural oxidative stress fighters
2. Fish, poultry, meat and tap water are main sources of heavy metal ingestion. Find out the source of these items before consumption. Eat fresh, chemical-free, organic meats, fruits and vegetables. Test for allergic responses.
2. Avoid or minimize caffeine and alcoholic beverages, especially distilled liquor.
3. Drink carbon filtered water possibly in glass or ceramic containers. Limit water in plastic bottles. Use recycled paper products for drinking and eating; avoid plastic or Styrofoam.
4. Exercise increases metabolism. Breathe slowly and deeply. Surround yourself with nature as often as possible.
5. Replace bright and fluorescent light with subdued full-spectrum/natural incandescent bulbs or candle light as much as possible. Increase melatonin naturally by sleeping in the darkest room possible.
6. Get up to a couple hours of sun exposure
How To Avoid Electronic Smog
1. Minimize usage cell phones, cordless phones, and WiFi devices.
2. Do not keep cell phones near your head. Turn it off when you are not using it and keep 6-7 feet gap between yourself and any part of your body. Never use it to play games, movies, etc.
3. When using the cell phone wear air tube headsets
4. Avoid keeping cell phone in pocket, purse, back or on hip all day. Close proximity to the hip may also affect fertility because the hip produces 80% of the body鎶?red blood cells and is especially vulnerable to EMR damage.
5. Pregnant women, women with a baby/small child in arms, and those under age 16, should avoid cell phone use when in a vehicle (car, train, plane, subway) as radiation gets trapped and is higher in these closed metal zones.
6. Cordless phone base emits high levels of EMR even when not in use. So it is advised to replace them with wired, corded lines (phones, Internet, games, appliances, devices, etc.).
7. Minimize use of computers use, sit as far away from the screen as possible; preferably use flat screens. Use wired Internet connections, not WiFi ?especially for laptops. Keep laptops off of the body and away from metal surfaces.
8. Keep alarm clock away. Keep radio at least 3 feet from head or use battery power. It is recommended that you keep at least 6 feet distance from all electronic devices during sleep. Avoid waterbeds, electric blankets and metal bed frames. Futons/wood frames are better than metal-coiled mattresses and box-springs.
9. When using electric stoves, cook on back burners instead of front, as much as possible. Keep away from metals as they attract EMR.